Hi TOK Folks,

  I thought some might be interested in what has been the most popular Psychology Today blog. It is on Barlow’s Unified Treatment Model for “neurotic conditions”.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/finding-new-home/202111/new-way-treating-anxiety-depression-and-trauma

Via Triple Negative Neurotic Looping, CAST and the Wheel of Development and CALM MO, this set of concepts has already been integrated into the Unified Approach to Psychotherapy. In addition, of course, the UA also bridges into EFT, psychodynamic, and Interpersonal Neurobiological approaches. Maybe the time for the Alphabet Soup approach is done and we can show that the basic principle of outpatient psychotherapy for adults is shining a CALM-MO flashlight on neurotic intrapsychic and interpersonal relationships.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:

https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/