Lee:

I have looked at multiple discovery, and superimposition.  This is curious.  Could one be a subset of the other?  Could there be a general theory?  It reminds me of Whitehead's warning against misplaced concreteness and simple location.  Tao of Physics says the East has mysticism, while the West has discreet atoms.

Michael M. K.