Lene, Nicholas, and Waldemar - thanks for your feedback and observations!

Gregg - good note to include the ToK planes on which these constructs function.

Lee - I was really hoping you had some Wikiversity links to share...and you did! Yay!

I think I've got it all included! I appreciate your engagement!

Warmly,

Ali