It is true that I can’t explain how life arose, or what (biologically) might be going on in your mind to motivate, form, and express the question you asked, but I am confident these all have explanations within the natural world.

Thanks,

Lee

On Jan 7, 2022, at 12:31 PM, Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:

Hi Lee,

  So, just a quick question here on your ontology.

  When you say “the “core theory” in physics is “known to be correct and is sufficient to fully explain all the substances and processes we experience in our everyday lives” I find that to be the standard line of a physical reductionist.

  Would you say that the core theory is “sufficient to fully explain” my inquiry regarding your ontology?

Thanks,
Gregg

From: theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> On Behalf Of lee simplyquality.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__simplyquality.org_&d=DwIGaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=AXFZhJW32H4xb38LwMnSo7nClmEWGjlZeQnThJnvMIE&s=U2WaHZouIJuRGf7aKfrvqMWEoQblTVnElWvEIjnz1es&e= >
Sent: Thursday, January 6, 2022 9:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: TOK Science literacy

________________________________
Yes, I even encourage everyone to publish, or at least declare, their ontology.
As shared previously, here is mine: What there is<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikiversity.org_wiki_Beyond-5FTheism_What-5Fthere-5Fis&d=DwMGaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=dKlA-m75sYCnlZm0un4sJGEjUcS374mIIKUWtKFdlYs&s=YAo4BYoxzRaTTO8J_qTYxo-kVQKtpY-cveJAvEeqPIk&e=>

Has anyone else published your ontology?
Care to share?

Thanks,

Lee