Michael K.,

I agree very much with where you're coming from. The fallacy of misplaced
concreteness is central to Mind vs matter, theory vs practice, phenotype vs
genotype, etc. In terms of identity I refer to this fallacy as single
aspect monisms of identity, but it's essentially recognition of the
subjectivity and relativity of the tendency for our attention to centrate
on abstractions to the exclusion of the underlying system that abstraction
is embedded within. Whitehead, to me, is the Western philosophical
authority on such matters.

I dont believe this is exactly in line with UTOK, though I know Gregg to be
a fan of Whitehead as well. And as TR somewhat alluded to I think your
discovering that tendency (superposition) being played out in more than
just particle physics is a great example of a process-ontology. As above so
below; the more it changes the more it stays the same; coincidentia
oppositorum, etc.

Regards,

Nicholas G. Lattanzio, Psy.D.