Hi Lee,

Education means what we learn: content/knowledge about the world just as
much as how you relate to the content; knowing stuff allows you to
navigate new information and discern what is true and what is nonsense.

Another thread on the TOK is currently discussing how electricity
travels through a wire; education provides (or ought to provide) that
kind of knowledge. Education also provides knowledge about /
understanding of music, history, art, religion, science, etc.

Feeling a sense of responsibility and actually taking responsibility are
different from the other phenomena that you list, aren't they?

/ lene