Lee:

I suspect you and I and Lene are basically on the same page re education - we seem to be phrasing it differently.
What you refer to:

>> I am reluctant to add “Education” as a row because it is important to differentiate how we learn from what we learn, and discovering reality from propaganda, indoctrination, ideology, and other forms of disinformation.
>> Regarding “how we learn” the chart includes: accurate self-image, skillful dialogue, focusing on what matters, thinking clearly, facing facts, evaluating evidence, embracing reality, seeking true beliefs, accurate worldview, sound arguments, thinking scientifically, knowing how you know, intellectual honesty, learning through inquiry, and global perspective.
>> Perhaps I should add: literacy, numeracy, and life skills to the list.

I (and I believe Lene)refer to as the breadth and depth of education.
We Americans have proven quite effectively that what, how, and why we learn is terribly ineffective (on a population scale).
It appears to me that the what/how/why of American education requires a thorough revamping.
We Americans need to up our learning about the world and its peoples - learning details about things is insufficient.

Optimistically, I am hopeful.
Realistically, I am pessimistic.
Yes, literacy, numeracy, and critical thinking are essential components to your list.

Best regards,

Waldemar