I embarrassingly recognised this after posting. I sort of threw in that
opening to get it noticed and the flippancy didn't really work. I need
to read up more about game B. As I noted that animation is the only
information I have on game B to date. It will obviously be more nuanced
than the animation, but I am left feeling very confused. Nora and the
others involved are people I have held in very high esteem for a long
time. I had an amazing evening with her in Stockholm several years back
I treasure as a life highlight and I am struggling to match the quality
of thinking I expect from those people that with what seems like missing
some pretty straight forward factors. I am always open to seeing how the
real problem is my lack of ability to grasp the complexity of the
situation. I would be very open to explore how I might be
misrepresenting or straw manning.

Best regards

Victor