I know.

Are you talking about measuring psychology and orders of moral and emotional complexity or measuring knowledge and skills, or both?

On 30-01-2022 06:52, Cory David Barker wrote:
[log in to unmask]"> CAUTION: This email originated from outside of JMU. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
I'm talking about measuring task performance.

C.