Anyway.

Also, this is my first time replying to a TOK Society email! Hello everyone! I'll be crawling back into my cave now.

sw

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 3:45 PM Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I really enjoyed this production.

And, folks, UTOK does have a place in this. We need some new kinds of knowledge-psycho technologies to get us from Game A to Game ~B, and there is much gold to be mined from UTOK to frame this.

From: theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Chance McDermott
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 3:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TOK An Initiation to Game~B

Christian,

Loving this art style that captures the imagination and inspiration of indie games.

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 11:32 AM Alexis Kenny <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Christian,

This was pretty rad! Love the animation, accessible theory/language, and length!

As always, I'm always looking for more tangible/concrete directives...maybe the other videos will provide that kind of information?

Warmly,

Ali