Sure is!  We do all our money through the Philosophy Documenting Center (PDC).

Also, good timing!  I have great news for people.  I have finally changed our membership cycle to 12 months from date of payment, instead of only getting a partial year if you can't pay right away.

Thanks for your support, Ann!