Oops. Sorry all. I intended to send my recent email to only Jana.

Cecilea Mun, PhD (she/her/hers)
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.name-2Dcoach.com_cecilea-2Dmun&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=lWxzseD97tbgNuE_dPnRJOSNXjnUpY1BXD8qxQgQl2c&s=0GQ26zppivrC2vbuerbaGHBbSuJoqGY_3eMWLD-LEsw&e=
Visiting Assistant Professor
Bingham Humanities Building #314
Department of Philosophy
University of Louisville, KY
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_site_muncecilea_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=lWxzseD97tbgNuE_dPnRJOSNXjnUpY1BXD8qxQgQl2c&s=NnOip0plwHfB4N5QOGHrZMhyfiNSy4P4ciPOAZxh_1A&e=

Sent from my iPhone