[log in to unmask]" class="GroupWiseMessageBody">
Also PhaenEx! :)
https://phaenex.uwindsor.ca/index.php/phaenex

Anna E. Mudde

(she/her/hers)

Associate Professor of Philosophy

Campion College

The Jesuit Liberal Arts College at the University of Regina, Canada

http://www.campioncollege.ca

[log in to unmask]" class="GroupWiseMessageBody"> >>> Teresa Blankmeyer Burke 02/28/2022, 02:37 PM >>> CAUTION: This email originated from outside of JMU. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.