From: Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Lisa McLeod <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, February 19, 2022 at 5:55 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [External] Re: Need tenure legal help

Jason Ehrenberg is versed in Higher Ed and attentive; he is unlikely to work pro bono and is not very cheap -- his office is in D.C.

Our AAUP group retained him during a 'discussion' with our Board and between one thing and another we did not need to litigate, so my experience with him is limited.

Best of luck,

Lisa