I would comment on two tracks - cosmology, and anthropology.

There are issues with the Big Bang which I will not elaborate other than to suggest a ?question mark? be added to it.

Nothing(God) - Big Bang- order- linear time line- chais - entropy- heat death
vs
Eternal Source/energy & space - time/change - chaos- cycles - creative evolution- organization - order - consciousness

Some form of discussion or recognition of different perspectives could be useful.

On a shorter time scale of Anthropology
Dropping the linear progress time line for cycles of evolutionary development and periodic catastrophe, movement and redevelopment I think is important. Climate change is an ongoing process, not new. We’ve had it easy for 3500 years.

I have a graphic connected to this, the last 130,000 years, on Substack with lots of papers cited.

https://themysteriousdeepblack.substack.com/p/anthropology-timeline?utm_source=url

Cheers
Tim