Matt had two good talks with John Vervaeke too. Thanks for sharing (and
doing) this, Brendan!

Here are the talks he did on Vervaeke's channel:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_1RO5fnvgo4M&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=DRYSO3kiS0C143ZbdDYvWFsyBWmYVca4jPKuOpEZVkw&s=_S2LT0dyyqr8OIYe3wazlnv-gnfnwlnWSdFCiGxaeyw&e=   - talks a lot about emergence,
intelligibility, creativity, science/causality, prehension, the origin and
nature of the universe, and god

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__youtu.be_FHkIi1KZ-5Fqk&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=DRYSO3kiS0C143ZbdDYvWFsyBWmYVca4jPKuOpEZVkw&s=QgWgMDRxa-tW8YLdARgsuqSwak6hdVijgVzllx2cwKI&e=  - similar topics and also more on rationality,
consciousness, and go into a good paper called Redrawing the Map and
Resetting the Time by Shaun Gallagher and Francisco Varela

*All the best,*

*Robert L. Gray*