Thank you Lee (and Cory). Your words "I have yet to attain pure awareness" made me think of a quote by the unfathomable Chinese Zen priest Joshu: "Once you have seen eye to eye with me, it is no different." I hesitated to relate this, but it kept coming back to me over the course of  the day.

Thank you for the dredging efforts Nicholas.

With palms together and a warm heart,
Rachel