Hi TOK Society Folks,

  I have just started to listen to a two part series where Jonathan Rowson interviews Zak Stein about education and making history:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8O0JnMG8pk (Part I)

Education Must Make History Again(2) w' Zak Stein: What does it mean to be in a time between worlds? - YouTube (Part II)

I recommend it. (It is fellow metapsychologist Zak Stein…how could I not!?!)

Also, folks might find this Stoa video where folks from the Intellectual Deep Web (Cadell Last, Raven Connelly, Owen Cox, and the Bard himself) critique Game B and especially the video shared on this forum.

https://youtu.be/xHOQD_rArLM

Tomorrow I will be interviewing Raven Connelly for UTOKing with Gregg…

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor, Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall; MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)

Cultivate wisdom energy.

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:

https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/