Just curious, where is positive psychology in this diagram?

Best,
Robert Gray

On Sun, Feb 20, 2022, 12:01 PM Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Waldemar,

  Many thanks for this. I am definitely getting increasingly excited by this formulation. Indeed, we can see that it fills in a key piece of the puzzle when we put it into the Map of Psychology I operate from…

This kind of stuff coupled with the increased intertwining with my work with John’s view is, I think, cause for optimism.

From: theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Waldemar Schmidt
Sent: Saturday, February 19, 2022 2:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TOK Psyche-ology and Psychology

Bravissimo maximus!  🧐

I cannot wait to listen to the product - please, make available to read, as well - it deserves extended study, contemplation, and re-consideration.

The product seems to be a coherent, consilient, and contemporary statement of the human condition.

There is an tremendous need for this work and it is fundamental to traversing the next joint point.

Best regards and earnest anticipation,

Waldemar

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD

(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)

We are in search of a coherent ontology & epistemology to revitalize the human soul and spirit in the 21st Century. (G Henriques; The Theory of Knowledge Society)