Michael Mascolo, Waldemar and All:

Diana Beaumind's  taxonomy/matrix  almost parallels my chapters one and two in Unified Philosophy, 3rd edition.

She says authoritarian,           where I say   authority alone              child does not count       no interface
                 permissive                                    child friendly authority     interface
                authoritative                                  permissive                      no parenting,    no interface

Thanks,
Michael M. Kazanjian