Friends,

A colleague in Gender Studies and History has asked me to spread the word about this position:

I wonder if you would share around the following tenure track research position at the preeminent Mexican University, UNAM.

They seek to hire a feminist philosopher, political philosopher, theorist, etc.

https://groups.google.com/g/isr-hps-sts/c/pPMUGzF1qts?pli=1

Cynthia A. Stark (she/her)

University of Utah

Philosophy

CTIHB 402

216 Central Campus Drive

Salt Lake City, UT 84112

I recognize and acknowledge that my workspace is located on the traditional and ancestral homelands of the Shoshone, Paiute, Goshute, and Ute Tribes. The University of Utah recognizes the enduring relationships between many Indigenous peoples and their traditional homelands. We are grateful for the territory upon which we gather; we respect Utah’s Indigenous peoples, the original stewards of this land; and we value the sovereign relationships that exist between tribal governments, state governments, and federal governments.