The following opportunity recently came across my desk and it looks like it may be a great fit for a feminist philosopher.

https://med.stanford.edu/bioethics/education/fellowships-at-SCBE/ELSI-research-fellowship.html#fellowship_in_elsiresearch.

--
---
Joseph A. Stramondo, PhD, MA

Pronouns: he/him/his

Bio and CV: https://philosophy.sdsu.edu/people/bios/stramondo

I have pledged to take action to create a welcoming climate for SDSU's Black community, and I invite you to join me. To learn how, visit sdsu.edu/pledge

Land Acknowledgment: For millennia, the Kumeyaay people have been a part of this land. This land has nourished, healed, protected and embraced them for many generations in a relationship of balance and harmony. As members of the San Diego State community we acknowledge this legacy. We promote this balance and harmony. We find inspiration from this land; the land of the Kumeyaay.