Alexis:

Interesting. We may be on the same wave length regarding consent.  Consent vs force is one thing.  But consent and objective ethics is another. Two or more people consent to rob a bank. That consent is insufficient; robbing a bank is illegal.  Take away objective ethics, and it is ok for two or more people to consent to assault, burglarize, pick pocket, kill, lie, cheat, etc

Michael M. Kazanjian