Holy shit this was fun to watch! Gregg I swear you were deep in the nondual knowing for a while there when you were basically 'channeling' truth with such articulation. Rachel you were awesome in providing how your experience coincided with UTOK as a living progression, the metamodern WOMENS knowledge is abundant in this. Right around the hour mark or even a bit before gets intense.

My favorite sentiment, via my inner child, strongly out of context, came from Gregg: "People should be masturbating all the time; it's just great."

Brilliant discussion, I've got some rigid thinkers I want to show this to.

Regards,

Nicholas G. Lattanzio, Psy.D.