Hi Chance,

Thank you.

It was a clarifying conversation for me as well (hence the conversation
itself being rather unstructured; we were 13 hours into the war and I
was still in the process of relating Putin and Ukraine and the
metamodern (and struggling to do so without making it a morally
disconnected, head-up-my-ass comment while people were being killed)).

In the meantime, I have come to more clarity and will blog about it
later today.

/ Lene