Dear John -- and Raven,

It was harsh.

I have never met so much collective narcissism and disconnection from
reality as in the Integral ecosystem, and I am just appalled by it.

Sorry about the spontaneous reaction; five friends are currently trying
to survive in or escape from Ukraine, Putin is hinting at nuclear war,
and the IPCC has just announced that humanity has a narrow window to
save a habitable planet.

I fully understand the need for escapism, but a group of people praising
themselves of their elevated levels of consciousness ought be able to
connect with the world and its problems and to feel and think beyond
themselves.

Warmly,

Lene