Gregg, that episode was truly a thing of beauty, and I do hope you have him
over for some UTOKing in the near future!

It was especially powerful for me when Scott called out our collective
refusal to deal with the fact that we are necessarily entropy-producing
entities. It seems part and parcel with the Axial Age that we have engaged
in such an epic-level spiritual bypassing, leaving a trail of destruction
across the Earth and across our hearts.

When Scott said the word "grace" at the end I got tears.

Warmly,
Rachel