Brent,

  I am removing you from this forum.

Sincerely,
Gregg

From: theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Brent Cooper
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2022 11:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Ukraine, metamodernity and hypermodernity

Jonathan has caused all of this in private channels, 100%. He can't take any responsibility for his own negligence and incompetence in these regards and continues to hold personal grudges against me when I'm the one who initiates reconciliation, and he/you botches it and drags your feet. This will be resolved in private channels, or other public channels definitively. And he's wrong that there's nothing substantive to my specific points here.

Same with you Brendan, you defended a racist fascist in your group, and mishandled the entire situation, and kicked me out for it in order to make yourself feel better. I have the whole thing documented. I'm amazed you think you have any prerogative to speak up at all.

Same with you Brandon, you admitted to me you're not only transphobic, but wilfully ignorant of the issues, and have no interest in learning about them. You're not helping solve the meta-crisis.

All of you are activitely minimizing my broader critiques and prevaricating. None of you get to lecture me, or hand wave away my critiques, or selectively cite my work as if its not all one whole. Good thing I have a sense of humour and don't have to take shit from lesser minds who think they're more psychologically "developed".

And Gregg, who's forum this is, thinks its okay to say the N-Word, he said it to me over Zoom once because he says he's allowed to. This is what all of you are. The personal is political, and you all fetishize the most self-serving and pathetic practices. This is what all of you are.

Regards,

Brent