Hi all,

Concerned Philosophers for Peace (CPP) is holding our annual conference at the University of New Mexico on October 21-22, 2022.

This year’s theme is: Peace, Nonviolence, Power, and Crisis

Submissions are due by June 1, 2022 to Will Barnes at [log in to unmask]. For more information, please see the attached call.

We’re a super-friendly crew—if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’d love to have some FEAST folx join us in New Mexico in the fall! Cheers,

Jen

Jennifer Kling, PhD
she/her/hers (what’s this?)
Assistant Professor of Philosophy
Director, Center for Legal Studies
University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
Executive Director, Concerned Philosophers for Peace

Check out my latest book, The Philosophy of Protest: Fighting for Justice without Going to War, co-authored with Dr. Megan Mitchell (Rowman & Littlefield, 2021).