Dear colleagues,

We are seeking candidates for adjunct instruction for three courses (one section of each) in the fall term of 2022: Ancient Philosophy; Bioethics; and Happiness and the Good Life. Pay is just over $4000 dollars per course. Online instruction is fine, but candidates must be working in the US. Interested candidates should send a CV to me a [log in to unmask], specifying which course they wish to teach.

Many thanks for sharing this!
Sincerely,
Lisa

Lisa A. Eckenwiler, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair,
Department of Philosophy
George Mason University (USA)
https://philosophy.gmu.edu/people/leckenwi
George Mason University is located on the traditional lands of the Kinwaw Paskestikweya or Piscataway Conoy and Dogue/Doeg Peoples.

Vice-President, International Association of Bioethics
https://iab-website.iab-secretariat.org/board-of-directors/lisaeckenwiler/

Member, Independent Resource Group for Global Health Justice
https://www.irg-ghj.org/