Here's a little-known but excellent podcast - "The Great Simplification" by
Nate Hagens.
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.thegreatsimplification.com&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=9XU9ENRoFfaJoDlQCHGOtIacgXXSR2M9IRX_Ga_Ov68&s=_JphzPE4TnJQrml98Dv-Km1HHVOv6wxvK0f18-zvpCw&e=
and
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.youtube.com_channel_UCWJOjGOpN8oSVr-5FOoJLzk9g&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=9XU9ENRoFfaJoDlQCHGOtIacgXXSR2M9IRX_Ga_Ov68&s=qQ3QvNAZAssd8293aBG3BhKqTY8RO8yMn8A3pR07PQo&e=
"A podcast that explores the systems science underpinning the human
predicament"

Much of the content relates to Ecological Economics, and specifically
Nate's PhD research into understanding our civilizational trajectory based
on our use of energy. It's a bit of a single-factor analysis with precious
little about the interior (culture and consciousness), but well-argued
nevertheless. I found him after he interviewed Daniel Schmachtenberger, and
was disturbed by his analysis about the switch to renewables, seriously
undermining the optimism of the ReThinkX folk.

Regards

Alex

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__Relevant.Education&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=9XU9ENRoFfaJoDlQCHGOtIacgXXSR2M9IRX_Ga_Ov68&s=znl9EI8uTaMQDmGTe1-czc6TB8yddabfoI0H6WmgnUM&e=
What you need to know to consciously participate in the most consequential
25 years in Humanity’s history