Hi Gregg and everybody,

The podcast and video series Nordic Metamodern will be here soon: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCETXhGEAerO1JSFBXeS5GLQ

:-)

Lene

On 05-04-2022 22:28, Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx wrote:

Hi Folks,

  I am writing to see if folks have good recommendations for podcasts.

My preferences are the metamodern, dialogos, and science type podcasts. Of course, I listen to Voices with Vervaeke. I also listen to Integral Stage with Bruce and Layman, Sean Carroll’s Mindscape, usually Rebel Wisdom, sometimes Future Thinkers. Sometimes Lex Fridman.

Any others in the science/metamodern space that folks like? Or other lesser known spaces that can be recommended?

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
President of the Society for the Exploration of Psychotherapy Integration (2022)

Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:

https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/

Lene Rachel Andersen
Futurist, economist, author & keynote speaker
President of Nordic Bildung and co-founder of the European Bildung Network
Full member of the Club of Rome
Nordic Bildung
Vermlandsgade 51, 2300 Copenhagen S, Denmark
www.nordicbildung.org
+45 28 96 42 40