Speaking of E O Wilson, I just saddened to learned that he passed away in December of last year.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/27/science/eo-wilson-dead.html

Take care,

From: Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2022 7:45 AM
To: theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: TOK Cool podcasts?

Hi TOK Friends,

  Wonderful to see I can just drop a request for podcasts out there and get such helpful responses.

I have been somewhat busy lately. I know a thread was opened on DID which I did not reply and will try to do so.

Also, thanks Nik for the E O Wilson quote. He is probably my favorite naturalist, and the best (and more elegant and erudite) synonym for “unified” in UTOK is “consilience” from his excellent book by that title.