Very interesting product, Michael.
I am interested in proceeding further - - - but - - -
Could you please model them for me?

On Apr 24, 2022, at 7:05 AM, Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hahahahahahaha

Perfect!

From: theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Michael Mascolo
Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2022 10:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TOK UTOK Shorts

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of JMU. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

<image001.jpg>

TOK Shorts.

M.

Michael F. Mascolo, Ph.D.
Academic Director, Compass Program
Professor, Department of Psychology
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA 01845
978.837.3503 (office)
978.979.8745 (cell)

Bridging Political Divides Website: Creating Common Ground
Blog: Values Matter
Journal: Pedagogy and the Human Sciences
Author and Coaching Website: www.michaelmascolo.com
Academia Home Page
Constructivist Meetup Series

Things move, persons act. -- Kenneth Burke
If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing well. -- Donald Hebb