From: Dredger, Katie - dredgemk <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2022 12:46 PM
To: Hall, Dara - halldm <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Myers, Joy - myersjk <[log in to unmask]>; Lewis, Mark A - lewis6ma <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: LED 440 / competencies in LED 420

Dear Dara,

We have asked the Literacy Program to run an online section of LED 440 this summer. It will be offered Summer I. This may be of interest to Theatre, Dance, PHETE, Art, and Foreign Language Education completers.

Thanks,
Katie

Katie Dredger, Ph.D.

Academic Unit Head, Middle, Secondary, and Mathematics Education

Interim Unit Head, Learning, Technology, and Leadership Education

James Madison University

(540) 568-3698