Gregg,

You caught Pat's attention when he heard me watching the clip...and then he proceeded to tell me how the rest of the episode unfolded (offering literal quotes):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-ms3NPVMJg

I love that you're using "pop culture" to make accessible pieces of your content.

Thanks for the education and laughs,

Ali