My question for determinists is why would there be a world if it was all
determined already? What's the point?
To me it begs for a God, which I do not believe in, at least the creator
God outside of the universe vs the spirit of beingness eminent in a
Universe. I don't see how you can have creativity or full diversity in a
determinist Universe. And couple that with their love of entropy and I just
don't see anything happening; a truly dead dead universe.
As far as Free-will, the same points apply but I would put forward that a
philosophy of no free-will such as Harris ascribes to where people are not
responsible for their actions is extremely dangerous.

Peace

Timothy Rollin Pickerill
Writings - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__themysteriousdeepblack.substack.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=JW3Pmem1PeDd9CJUft0o7vj9Mc7UhMU9bl38yZY7JIY&s=f4On0_uYcdhHM33FPue-JJ2rO7A6qKnx8XZf0_jesQ8&e=
Business - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.AudioVideoArts.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=JW3Pmem1PeDd9CJUft0o7vj9Mc7UhMU9bl38yZY7JIY&s=shrpdmMMm-zpjcTYQBQEqYhGappMWoYGci4kn603bXw&e=
Photography - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__instagram.com_pickerillphotography_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=JW3Pmem1PeDd9CJUft0o7vj9Mc7UhMU9bl38yZY7JIY&s=QnvgmNwt_YJ9Kfnuf4M0p86dRwOl_lf3E3S0qTrSQT0&e=
Music - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__the-2Domen-2Dproject.bandcamp.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=JW3Pmem1PeDd9CJUft0o7vj9Mc7UhMU9bl38yZY7JIY&s=30VL-0wrLkcnqdbyKhDfAIbs1W0MwGNDHJqfQGJSnJM&e=
Art - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.TR-2DPickerill.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=JW3Pmem1PeDd9CJUft0o7vj9Mc7UhMU9bl38yZY7JIY&s=GKODj4t_lIBadnfQrR6EPDNh-xjmowbfZnAF0VizUnk&e=
646-299-4173 (cell)