Thanks, Ali.

The main issue is blog length. Indeed, I am now getting flagged regularly for my blogs being too long. They ask that they be between 400-1000 words and most of mine tend to be 1500. I think this one came in at 1200. Perhaps at some point I could look into that. We would expect insecure attachments, poor peer relations, trait neuroticism, and Adverse Childhood Events to be accounting for the most variance on the presence of a critical introject.

From: theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Alexis Kenny
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2022 11:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TOK Blog on critical introject

Gregg,

I appreciate the clarity and organization of this blog. Good IRT nod too!

 I've bookmarked it to share with clients : )

I wondered if you thought about being more specific about how the introject gets developed initially (i.e., attachment-based needs, parent-child dynamics, etc.)...? The "development" section seems a little vague to me (though direct in its references), but maybe you wanted to keep things open regarding theoretical orientations?

Warmly,

Ali