This will be a long, tough fight, as the vast majority of Americans have been socialized to view race as a norm.

Please stay in our corner!

Greg

On Fri, May 27, 2022, 8:26 AM Andrew Robinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you for sharing Gregg.

Greg Thomas’ work is so important in this area. He has such authority and grace.  I wish we could get him on Prime Time TV.

From: theory of knowledge society discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2022 8:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TOK Blogs from Greg Thomas

Hi TOK Society Folks,

I highly recommend you check out these last two blogs from Greg Thomas on “deracialization” and how we might embody and advance this concept:

Part I:

https://www.tuneintoleadership.com/blog/5jrwa6mm5rznddy8rwv3ri6ibvxeu1

Part II:

https://www.tuneintoleadership.com/blog/part-two-why-deracializing-people-is-essential-to-combating-racism

I thought this was an interesting quote: “The handful of genes that code for skin color and facial features tell you nothing about a person’s character, intelligence, or athletic ability. In the words of journalist Isabel Wilkerson, skin color is like a birth mark that covers the entire body”

Thanks, Greg, for all your excellent work in this area.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
President of the Society for the Exploration of Psychotherapy Integration (2022)

Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:

https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/