If people are going virtually bald, is this a virtual monastery? 🤓

Okay okay... seriously, if I hadn't stumbled on Gregg's work I'd probably blithely accept the definitions posted in previous emails as well. Now when I hear people change "mind-body" to "brain-body" using the same definition for each, I get extra wrinkles.