It might be useful to throw out a second for Rachel’s suggestion of calling this Mentorship. I think “mentor” implies an educational process in an appropriately broad sense, in which you can easily imagine all of Vervaeke’s 4Ps of knowing are involved purposefully. When I hear mentor, I picture a relationship intended to provoke and challenge the pupil through wisdom energy, which cultivates procedural skills, shares propositional understanding, embraces participatory fortitude, and provides perspectival validation.

I think the best of all worlds would be to work within official licensure in your field, and call this something like
Therapeutic [philosophical/UTOK] mentorship

Essentially, I think some form of differentiation as well as integration back into the field seems like a good move, and might hold the concept in a productive type of tension towing that line.

This is really exciting work, and I think it’s great that you are asking these questions.

A big determining factor might be whether you can succeed in doing what you want to do in this work, while working within official restrictions ( I’m not at all versed in the field, this may or may not be relevant).

Thanks as always,
Aydan