Howdy.  Given that tech difficulties, the program committee has agreed to expand the submission parameters.

We will allow short submissions up until the 24th.
Individual papers: 350 words plus initial bibliography
Panels: 500 words plus initial bibliography

Please send them to:

The theme is The Politics of Self-Care in an Unjust World, but submissions can address any topics related to typical FEAST issues of feminist philosophy/ feminist ethics/ feminist epistemology/ feminist political theory and similar topics related to oppression theory.

We especially encourage submissions by graduate students, non-faculty scholars, contingent faculty, and community college faculty.

You can email me or the program email if you have questions about this.  Thanks for working with us on this.

--
All my best,
Shay Welch