Subject: Job ad for Jarislowsky Chair in Trust and Political Leadership

Sent on behalf of the Search Committee for the Jarislowsky Chair in Trust and Political Leadership.

~~

Dear Colleagues,

Please find here the job ad for the Jarislowsky Chair in Trust and Political Leadership. We would like to ask for your help in sharing this ad with your colleagues and with your networks. If you have someone who you think would be an excellent candidate, please let us know so that we can reach out and discuss the opportunity with the candidate. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,

The Search Committee of the Jarislowsky Chair in Trust and Political Leadership

The Search Committee is composed of Drs. Yale Belanger, Jan Newberry, Kat Stevens, Sheila McManus

Christine Koggel

Professor and Graduate Supervisor

Department of Philosophy

Carleton University

1125 Colonel By Drive

Ottawa, ON

K1S 5B6

Canada

This email contains links to content or websites. Always be cautious when opening external links or attachments.

Please visit https://carleton.ca/its/help-centre/report-phishing/ for information on reporting phishing messages.

When in doubt, the ITS Service Desk can provide assistance. https://carleton.ca/its/chat

-----End of Disclaimer-----