Hi all,

This is a reminder to register for FEAST's 2022 conference, "The Politics
of Self-Care in an Unjust World" from October 6 - 9. In person and Zoom
registration options are still available.

Early registration runs through October 4. You can register here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.pdcnet.org_wp_registrations_2022-2Dfeast_&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=CQz86nTi8k1ZdBhiV0lcAX0Q_h24lMzhKFBXT4wq7bSQnLMNhjYREiwm7rpV2uUT&s=mAglhGVwD61PMsWQdlNa1yduizqNYKjZ2YBOQCCMvIw&e=

We strongly recommend that participants register before October 4. New
registrations are processed through PDC every 24 hours, which can delay the
distribution of Zoom links for remote viewers. *Please register before
October 4 to avoid missing out on Zoom session(s). We cannot guarantee
entry to Zoom sessions if your registration has not been processed 24 hours
before the event.*

Information about our keynote speakers, Margaret McLaren and Saba Fatima,
and the conference program are available on FEAST's website here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__afeast.org_conferences_&d=DwIBaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=CQz86nTi8k1ZdBhiV0lcAX0Q_h24lMzhKFBXT4wq7bSQnLMNhjYREiwm7rpV2uUT&s=uE5JGlwEVod2UYU71AkCIPjrvhMkVH2SqtmdP9qPoG4&e=

Folks who have already registered will receive Zoom links next week (we are
waiting to share the links to minimize Zoom-bombing and other forms of
interference).

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week!

Best,
Courtney Miller