Hi all,

This is a reminder to register for FEAST's 2022 conference, "The Politics of Self-Care in an Unjust World" from October 6 - 9. In person and Zoom registration options are still available.

Early registration runs through October 4. You can register here: https://www.pdcnet.org/wp/registrations/2022-feast/

We strongly recommend that participants register before October 4. New registrations are processed through PDC every 24 hours, which can delay the distribution of Zoom links for remote viewers. Please register before October 4 to avoid missing out on Zoom session(s). We cannot guarantee entry to Zoom sessions if your registration has not been processed 24 hours before the event.

Information about our keynote speakers, Margaret McLaren and Saba Fatima, and the conference program are available on FEAST's website here: https://afeast.org/conferences/

Folks who have already registered will receive Zoom links next week (we are waiting to share the links to minimize Zoom-bombing and other forms of interference).

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week!

Best,
Courtney Miller