Dear all,

For any who are looking to share hotel rooms in Florida and/or aren't sure
whether you should book your room through the hotel, you can use this
spreadsheet to connect with others looking to share conference hotel rooms,
shared cars from airport, etc.:

https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_spreadsheets_d_1L4I67Z1nL4yKKICb-5FPT1INnUthaeY6fjrPsxPov17fo_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HUp8-bkYMlNgd3ZJBxWBKsBsFAFGHrEZg21p9gxugJA&m=buPK3Un9suAt9xdK55WqeGg3sCfxTLjShF8mOTDvZAFISCQMnoOd6JFrYaq6Ua3m&s=3SVawnVGiHC2h2INo6FhnBSwyGD3XBYn_plFyruLM7Y&e=

Best,
Caleb

--
Dr. Caleb Ward