Hear, Hear! I agree with Abby - thanks so much to all those whose hard work made a great conference happen! Thank you, thank you!
Melissa

On Mon, Oct 10, 2022 at 11:05 AM Gosselin, Abigail E <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I want to extend a special thank you to the organizers of the FEAST conference, and especially to Courtney Miller, who made it possible to attend the conference virtually. I attended many of the sessions through Zoom and got so much out of it. I am deeply impressed by how well you combined the in-person and Zoom components, and how you made it possible for Zoom participants to be full participants. Thank you so much for all the work you did to make this happen!

Thank you also to Shay for her fabulous leadership!

Abby Gosselin

Abigail Gosselin (she, her, hers)
Professor | Department of Philosophy
3333 Regis Blvd., Denver, CO 80221 G-12
P 303.458.4971 | E [log in to unmask] | REGIS.EDU
Regis University logo

Melissa Burchard (she/they)
Chair and Professor of Philosophy
University of North Carolina Asheville