The Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Program at St. Mary’s College of Maryland (www.smcm.edu/wgsx/) is hiring for one adjunct faculty for the spring semester to teach WGSX 220: Introduction to Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies. This interdisciplinary class introduces students to the foundational issues, debates, and methodologies of feminist, gender, and sexuality scholarship and can be taught from a variety of perspectives depending on the expertise of the instructor. We prefer candidates who can teach in person on Tuesday and Thursdays 3.10-4.35PM, but remote teaching might be an option if all else fails.  For more details please contact me in person at [log in to unmask] I am happy to answer any questions related to the position. Interested candidates should submit their materials to the general adjunct pool here: apply.interfolio.com/106183 Thanks! Betül Başaran Professor of History Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Program Coordinator St. Mary's College of Maryland  18952 East Fisher Road St. Mary's City, MD 20686 Phone:  240-895-2026 Fax:  240-895-2188 https://inside.smcm.edu/directory/betul-basaran ############################