Thank you all for the kind feedback about the hybrid aspect of the conference.

I would like to add my own thank yous here - to Shay, Roksana, and Tempest, not only for creating such a great conference but for taking so much time to teach me behind the scenes.

A very special thank you to Caleb Ward who made ALL of our hybrid efforts possible. Since we ran concurrent sessions for most of the conference, Caleb was almost always teching whichever room I wasn't in (and often both rooms in one way or another), all while fulfilling his elected role as social media outreach coordinator. If you haven't checked out his Twitter and Facebook coverage of this year's conference, be sure to look at both accounts for photos, quotes, and other conference highlights.

Overall, our hybrid efforts would have been impossible without Caleb's help.

Looking forward to many FEAST Conferences with you all in years to come.

Best,
Courtney