Happy Friday and Happy Summer!

Please join me in welcoming many wonderful new members of the Education Support Center that are here to support our program faculty, staff, and students:

We have several new members to support for our Teacher Education Admissions, Recruitment and Advising Team!

We have an all new Field Experience Team!

These new team members will join our existing ESC team – Reilly Zwanzig, Hannah Smith, Annette Fornadel, and Amber Loyacano and our amazing graduate and student assistants in providing excellent service as a One-Stop-Shop for teacher education advising, admissions, field experience, and licensure.  We are so excited to have such a great team – please come by and visit when you are in Memorial!

Best,

Dara

Dara Hall, PhD

Executive Director of Teacher Education and Student Success

Education Support Center

JMU College of Education

540-568-2996